CBD Crystal 1000mg 99% Pure UK

£43.12

Description

CBD Crystal 1000mg 99% Pure UK

CBD Crystal 1000mg 99% Pure UK. Pure CBD without the hemp taste? CBD crystals are a THC free and tasteless way to take your daily dose. Also known as CBD isolate, crystals are 99.9% pure CBD which offers you maximum purity without THC.

Extracted from organic hemp and purified twice with the state-of-the-art supercritical CO2 technology. Our CBD rich powder formula is versatile and easy to use. Perfect for creating your own custom creations. Our crystals are 3rd party tested and free from chemicals. So if it’s 99% pure CBD Crystal, what is in the remaining 1%? What we can say for sure is that there is absolutely no THC, the psychoactive part of the plant.

Back to Top
  1. Protected